GLEN W. MOON
Have a small business? I can setup and maintain your bookkeeping on QuickBooks and Excel while designing your website and promoting your business by using WordPress and social media. This jack-of-all-trades can handle any small business task and help you succeed. Highly organized, dynamic, detail-oriented, reliable, and dependable professional with transferrable skills seeking to establish my own small business by assisting other small businesses in the community thrive and prosper.
- Computer savvy and highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, QuickBooks, WordPress, and social media.
- Created and designed own personal blog for promoting myself and hobbies.
- Flexible and hard-working with a strong desire to succeed.
Administrative Business Assistant, 2004 – 2016
J & G Parto Supply / Francis M. Moon Supply Co., Morrisville / Levittown, PA
- Handled all daily business activities for small business including customer service, sales, pricing, billing, and related bookkeeping.
- Interacted with external clients and vendors on a regular basis, cultivating strong professional relationships.
- Played key essential role in transition of companies to maintain customers, financial reports, and dispatching efforts.
Promotions Associate, 2004 – 2008
Nassau Broadcasting, Princeton, NJ
- Arranged, assembled, and coordinated promotional events and related promotional activities for three different radio stations for local broadcasting company.
Financial Administrative Assistant, 2002 – 2003
Princeton University Health Services, Princeton, NJ
- Assisted the Financial Manager with reconciliation of bank statements, accounts receivable deposits, and various related financial projects.
Program Implementation Specialist, 2000 – 2002
Health Answers, Inc., Pennington, NJ
- Complied with HIPAA regulations and executed detailed data entry, printing, and mail fulfillment of personalized medication support programs and individualized health improvement profiles.
Public Relations Coordinator, 1999 – 2000
Gillespie, Lawrenceville, NJ
- Spearheaded and coordinated public relations accounts including creating and maintaining media list databases, writing and editing of press materials, pitching and securing placements in national, local, and trade media outlets.
Bachelor of Arts, Communications, English Minor, 1996
Salisbury State University, Salisbury, MD
Associate in Arts and Sciences, Communications, December 1993
Mercer County Community College, West Windsor, NJ